Sunday, July 6, 2014

Cars and Coffee Blackhawk July 2014

Pics...

Gratuitous shiny selfie

Ferrari 355 Spyder for Sale at $49k



50th Anniversary Edition


El Camino


One of ...TWO .. Daytona coupes that showed up today.



Signed by Shelby, Brock and some other person


Lexus LFA


Ahhh the 80's

GT3 for sale

Team Corvette arriving I guess in bkg














996 GT3 

Talked to this owner a little bit.  Doing his own work, like trying to get his A/C working



Seth told me lies and pulled me away.

Blinky lights augmented with dihedral doors.








DOG!



Love the color




I want to know what is inside!



Seth wanting a "villian" car




'Murica!



Lexus LFA up close



That's right children, a second Daytona coupe








Blasting tunes, playing movies


i want one of these now



Got CF?





Noble

Maserati

991 4S

We decided this was a Mini that had been modified

Dog nap!




No go this way!



Talked to the owner of the 911-50.. told me to track my car asap...hehe.


Goodbye Human!

ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment